With the Thanksgiving holiday wrapping up, the biggest talk of the country is centered around the famous holiday shopping days – Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
BetArizona.com utilized GoogleTrends from the past 5 days and used to terms, including “Black Friday,” “Cyber Monday,” “Best Black Friday Deals,” “Best Cyber Monday Deals” to find the states that were most interested in shopping on those days.
The Top 5 States With Interest in Black Friday/Cyber Monday Shopping
- 1st = Arizona with an average interest rank of 18
- 2nd = Oregon with an average interest rank of 19
- 3rd = Wisconsin with an average interest rank of 20
- 4th = Hawaii with an average interest rank of 21.5
- 5th = Kentucky with an average interest rank of 22
Thank you to betarizona.com for sharing this info with us!
What are your thoughts? Did you participate in Black Friday/Cyber Monday? Let us know in the comments!